Volkswagen Golf ll, Jetta II
1983-1992 of release
Repair and car operation
Volkswagen Golf 2 / Jett 2
+ 1.1. Short technical characteristics of diesel engines
+ 2. Engine
+ 3. Power supply system
+ 4. Coupling
+ 5. Transmission
+ 6. Transmission
+ 7. Forward drive
+ 8. Steering
+ 9. Suspension brackets
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
- 12. Electric equipment
12.1. Block of safety locks and relay
+ 12.2. Generator
+ 12.3. Starter
+ 12.4. Forward headlight
12.5. Replacement of a lamp of the forward index of turn
12.6. Replacement of lamps of a back lamp
12.7. Replacement of a lamp of illumination of registration plate
+ 12.8. Windscreen screen wiper
+ 12.9. Screen wiper of a door of a back
12.10. Adjustment of a jet of washers of glasses
12.11. Combination of devices
12.12. Block of control lamps
- 12.13. Ignition system
+ 12.13.1. Classical system of ignition
- 12.13.2. Transistor system of ignition
184.108.40.206. Removal and installation of the distributor of ignition
220.127.116.11. Dismantling and assembly of the distributor of ignition
18.104.22.168. Check and adjustment of a corner of an advancing of ignition
22.214.171.124. Control unit check
126.96.36.199. Check of the sensor of the Hall
188.8.131.52. Check of the coil of ignition
184.108.40.206. Precautions at work with electronic systems of ignition
+ 12.14. Electric circuits
Tension in high-voltage wires of electronic systems of ignition reaches 30 000 In therefore, to avoid a travmirovaniye or damage of system of ignition, it is necessary to accept the following security measures.
1. Not to concern wires, not to separate and connect a wire, not to connect to system the additional equipment including test at the working engine or at an engine pro-collar a starter.
2. To disconnect and connect wires of system of ignition and the test equipment only at the switched-off ignition.
3. To the plug "1" («-») the coil of ignition not to connect the condenser for suppression of a radio noise or control lamps.
4. If it is necessary to turn the engine crankshaft a starter (for example, at compression measurement), previously to switch off ignition to disconnect the central wire from the distributor of ignition and to close it on "weight". In KE-Motronic system to disconnect a block from the amplifier of tension of the coil of ignition.
5. Before towage of the car to disconnect a block from the control unit of TSZ-H system or from the amplifier of tension of the coil of ignition at KE-Motronic system.
6. To scroll a starter by means of the charger it is allowed no more than 15 with at tension not higher 16,5 Century.
7. It is forbidden to change a distributor begunok for a begunok of other type.
8. To wash the engine it is possible only at the switched-off ignition.
9. At performance of welding works on the car the storage battery should be completely disconnected.
11. To start the engine only at the control unit fixed on the place.